03 November 2009

lagoon price

lagoon price..
we wil usually buy this package...

Water Park & Amusement Park
without MYKAD = (adult)RM60 (child & senior citizen)RM45
with MYKAD = (adult)RM48 (child & senior citizen)RM36
additional fee= RM10 for wristband (refundable after return the wristband)

operating hour..
mon-fri (except tuesday) 11am-6pm
sat & sun & public holidays 10am-6pm

for more infomation please log to sunway lagoon website...
www.sunwaylagoon.com.my

outside food n drink r not allowed..

by mie~

5 comments:

  1. so shin hv to take which one har?
    without mycard de izit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~mie~
    wif my kad my dear.. juz her wan is child de.. ngek ngek.. =P i moastly can go d lor.. we go sunway early abit lor.. then if can we go take sticker photo.. wan ma..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. with my kad? knot lor .. she dun have 1 .. =.=??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalor..i tink just take the same one as us..
    just different RM3 only..

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh.. all my dear misunderstand my meaning..
    haha.. the ppl who go buy got mycard can edi..
    no need to collect everyone de..
    child mmg no mycard ma.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete